A delcious, creamy recipe from Chef Michelle Weaver of Charleston Grill.
1 head cauliﬂower 1 cup heavy cream 1 small onion chopped
½ stick of butter 2 qt water or vegetable stock Salt and pepper
- Cut cauliﬂower into ﬂorets removing the stems and leaves and dice the onion into small pieces.
- Heat the butter in a medium soup pot over medium heat and add the onions, cooking until soft (do not brown).
- Add cauliﬂower, stock or water and heavy cream and simmer until the cauliﬂower is very soft.
- Puree in small batches in a blender and return to pot. Season with salt and pepper.
1/8 cup butter 1/8 cup trufﬂe butter ¼ loaf brioche
- Cut brioche into ¼ inch cubes.
- Melt butters together and toss with brioche, then bake brioche on
baking sheet for 7 - 10 minutes at 350 degrees until brown.
- Remove and garnish soup with croutons.
|< Prev||Next >|